You wake up one day and your collection is gone... you're starting from scratch. Which yoyos are you picking up first?

I’m gonna stick to 1 yoyo per brand cause im very partial to my clyw’s but my choices from my own collection are:

Heavensent creep
Reykjavik return tops mjolnir (very underrated this thing is just pure power)
Mowl obsession+
Yyr od draupnir/autoscopy (tie between these two)
Atmos aria

Honourable mention to the OD panorama but I just got it recently and I still haven’t decided how much I like it.

1 Like

Some of my own previous answers in this thread (that I created no less lol) make me cringe. Let’s fix that:

• 2 CLYW Klondikes (One to keep nice at home, one to take out)
  • 1 Duncan GTR-JS
  • 1 YYF IQ
  • 1 Spotlight Ultra
  • 1 RSO Gravity
  • 1 Heaven Sent Creep
  • 1 Plastic Peak
  • 1 Polycarb FH1
  • 1 Regular FH1
  • 2 YYF Loop 720s

That’s 12 yoyos that I feel like cover all my own personal bases/what I could want in a given moment.

4 Likes

That’s an interesting scenario! Starting fresh with a collection can be a unique opportunity. Your choices seem like a great mix of performance and variety. Personally, I’d go for the YoYoFactory Edge 2022 as well, and maybe add a One Drop Kuntosh to the mix for its legendary play.

1 Like

I’d be devastated if my collection was gone. However I think I can choose around 10 throws to get that I could be happy with and cover most of my basis. I’m a huge believer in looking for steals not deals. I love a good bang for ur buck premium Yoyo at a bargain. Though I won’t hesitate to drop some cash on something nice that I feel deserves it’s price tag I’ve generally found that you can get equal quality if not better for far less if u know where to look.

I love my undersized collection so I’d probably aim to fill that void first, so here goes:

1. Titanium executive or Mini star 2
  2. Hitman replica
  3. Vapor motion
  4. Pickaxe
  5. Capstan 22
  6. Free solo or LT
  7. Parlay or Sudo
  8. Silenus or Nuitt
  9. Hatrick 2
  10. YYF element or mini avante garde.

I’d love to explain my reasoning by I’m currently driving on the freeway!! Lol I’ll come back and add on later.

But quick PSthe Vapor motion just came back instock here on YYE you can get a b grade for $30 right now! I say this because this is one of the throws on my list of yo-yos I think everyone should own! Do urself a favor!

3 Likes

What happened to the OD Panorama from your OG list ? :slight_smile:

Very honestly I haven’t used a Panorama in months. I know I was like… the biggest Panorama fan on the forums for awhile lol, but my tastes have drastically changed as I shifted from wanting to be more of a player than a collector. It’s a fun yoyo that I believe will be an all time classic down the road, but as time goes on, I find myself gravitating towards much more performant yoyos (I"ve basically only used the Klondike for the past several months).

I am scouring the globe, doing everything in my power to refind my wanker. I don’t think anyone could steal it and ever use it in public because the whole world knows it’s mine lol. I have a lot of photos of the scratches and dings from sparking and yeeting it.

I might actually kill someone for it. I love it too much to be without it.

1 Like

Well, I mean you only have … about 170 yoyo’s from your collection that you posted lol.That’s a lot of throws to choose from. I’m also surprised none of the One Drops made it into your list for 2023.