You guys ever get that yoyo that just really tickles yer fancy

The one that tickles my fancy is the OD TopDeck. It improved my playing right outa the gate!
But… The MMC is a very close second.

I also have a Diplomat that I like very much, and it’s not normally in my wheelhouse. It’s taking me awhile to get used to it’s obvious benefits.

Its like grease-less butter. SO smooth.

Yoyojam Speeder.
Part of the experience was sentimental though.

Just got the new sfyoyo. It’s amazing.

Yep, these guys:

2 Likes

One drop Markmont classic and gauntlet. If you want a mc but don’t want to spend 95$ get a gauntlet it is just as good if not better.

1 Like

I love my MMC I’ll have to give the Gauntlet a look!

I would have to say, my Railguns.

I love V shapes but the railguns are dead smooth out of the box (both). Have great colorways and finishes that make me want to grab and throw them. I know they dont grind well, but I just love the things. Light and fast. Fingerspins I learned on them. I am glad I did now.

This along with the way it’s described in the review in the store, pushed me to finally buy a One Drop! I almost bought the Downbeat a couple of times… I also tried for the Marquis.

For years nothing could hold a candle in my mind to my OXY IV. I think I would still love it with a new bearing. I think I’d like it more now, if it had a good finish for grinds. The nice thing about it is how smooth it is, but not so much that you can smooth it out after a throw. It seems very forgiving, spinning smooth even on a not so perfect throw. Also, the response always seems so nice, with a satisfyingly tight and snappy feel.