Yomega RPM Championship Title

I play that game but I just drink all the time now.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue…

3 Likes

I also remember easily maxing it out but can’t remember what number that was to hit it!

7 Likes

Got mine today! This thing is really neat.

7 Likes

oooooooo nice

Guess what I just found in my supervisor’s desk, of all places?! Mine isn’t working though. Freezes until I push the reset button. Then it cycles through stuff just fine until I throw it then it freezes again. Thoughts?

2 Likes

No lie, I’m pretty sure Yomega has a guarantee on their throws, even if this didn’t meet the criteria the probably get such few warranty replacement requests that they send you a replacement. Hit them up. Also there’s a pinhole reset. Pull the battery / replace it.

2 Likes

I totally forgot I have one of these! I’m going to get some batteries for it tomorrow and see if I still have a high score in there from whenever I last threw it. I mean, it already know it’s not gonna touch the numbers you all have been throwing, but it’ll be fun to see.

1 Like

Replace battery to see if it helps, that’s the first port of call for all things electronic. Especially those that have been in a drawer for a long time!

3 Likes

I was serious about winding and throwing offstring.

You will max rpm quite easily.

If you catch it

4 Likes

Is the Tiger E-yo basically the same thing as this?

1 Like

My old scores weren’t there once I got some batteries for it, so I figured I’d give a few test throws with some 20-year-old string from a cotton bundle I had hanging around. The string held up, but my 47-year-old wrist is pretty upset about the whole thing.

1 Like