Yomega glide

Nice review! However, I disagree. I don’t own a Glide but I had a chance to try one and I hated it. The shape felt really uncomfortable and didn’t like the way it felt on the string at all.

Wut? My cousin won one in raffle ad was amazing. I didn’t feel it was uncomfortable at all.

well I meet Dietz at the OSYYC and he let me try one I loved it!!!

The Glide is a good yoyo. I don’t know how you think it was uncomfortable

Dan Dietz is making a signiture yoyo that i tried at canadian nationals it was a prototype it played amazing it was really smooth and spins a long time and it is coming out in october.

Well, you said not to expect much so I didn’t. But that was a lot. I wouldn’t be able to stand writing that much with an iphone.

Other than that, good review.

Glide is one of the best yoyo at its price range,
Also, it looks good, I got a red one and I love it

You should try the prodigy too, I think it plays no different than some best high performance yoyos.

Awesome review! I really like my Glide. It has a lot of dings unfortunately. It’s the black & green splash. Plays really nice. Can also do grinds really well. It’s probably the best Yomega yoyo ever, along with the Prodigy. Finally they’ve got it on the mark. Honestly, I hope they can release another Elite metal yoyo soon.

Great review! I just got a glide about 3 weeks ago. Got it fr about 50$ shipped. Its my first quazy high end throw and i really like it!! Feels like it spins for days and has no vibe at all on good throws. I have the solid red and the finish lets me grind and im just learning to grind.

I really want to try one but just a heads up this is a pretty old post