Yo-yos you want but can't have

Dark Magic, G5, Aquarius,Hitman Hybrid, Jamboo sigh

Dark Magic, G5, Aquarius,Hitman Hybrid, Jamboo sigh

An imaginary yoyo that plays like the Chief, feels like the Gnarwhal in hand, and is the size of the Arctic Circle. And is Bip Bop Black or Grey, of course.

-bpg

calls Chris

Mighty flea (turns out mounts later I did get one!!!)
Big Deal
Token (Black with blue acid wash)

sOMEThING Anglam
ā€¦or any yoyo, really. Iā€™m not made of money

Revolverā€¦

Hulk Smash Peak (I love the superhero colorways).

Freehand MG

Been trying to get my hands on a YYR Blink FOREVER! No one wants to get rid of theirs.

Theyā€™re not that goodā€¦ good, but not that good.

OG peak.

One of the original Dark Magics.
I feel like I missed an iconā€¦

1 Like

Werrd Irony. Or any other Werrd. Iā€™ll be content with my TFL and 4XL and leave it at that.

Werrd has rubbed me the wrong way recently.

I guess thatā€™s good. I just saved myself $110.

I would really like to try CLYWā€™s Bear V Man and a Bassalope.
Maybe even a Lleopluradon (however you spell thatā€¦ haha) By I Love YoYo.

I feel badā€¦ Iā€™ve seen a lot of people say Dark Magic. I started throwing back in '07-'08 when the DM was still a huge deal. I remember when YYE started up, they had the forum expert thing, and the expert of the month would get a free DM. I wanted to be an expert soo bad but it never happened.

But the reason I feel bad is because Iā€™ve owned three DMs, and smashed them all. Such good 5A yoyos.

Iā€™d kill for an Augie Fash G5+. Iā€™ve looked high and low, and the few I found, I couldnā€™t afford at the time, and they didnā€™t last D:

I see a lot of MGs hereā€¦ They are surprisingly obtainable, you know. I put it up as a wants in my BST and had two of them a week later. Haha.

I may have more than one. Iā€™ll take a look when I get home.

Iā€™d like an OG painted Peak. Had one and sold it. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever have another due to the price.

1 Like

I think BvMā€™s are coming soon. Canā€™t wait to get one of these. I already have a Shark vs. Shark.

The Bassalope: small bearing or large? I like how the small bearing plays a tiny bit better. I have both. The small bearing ones show up way more frequently than the large bearing ones. Normally I go for large bearings, but in this case, I really like the small bearing.

OG Painted Peak, blue mountainā€¦or Turtlechute Peak!

Cheers,

Very true!