Yo-yos you recommend that you can buy now or your sure will get restocked?

I already have a long list of yo-yos that I want to get but I feel like I’m biased like it’s either yoyofactory or clyw or c3 and others that I only buy from I feel like I only buy from the equivalent of Nike and adidas from the yoyo world but I wanna widen out even more already widening out with string but now yo-yos what do you recommend that’s in stock right now or will get a restock cause I’ve heard sooo much about ti Vader but it’s sold out (rip ima biggggg darth Vader fan).

2 Likes

edit to say my ti vayder just sold. However you can still get them at the original sales site (not linking here out of respect for YYE but if you spell out the name in your browser or google you will find it).

3 Likes

I checked this morning on the website because I forgot what bearing was in the Vayder (wanted to try it in my Küntosh) and the black /grey models are still in stock, though very limited.

2 Likes

Pretty much anything that is currently in stock by One Drop is worth buying. I especially recommend the VTWO, the Top Deck, and the Kuntosh 5000QV.

4 Likes

try SF Yoyos also try some smaller yoyos like 66%, if you get out of your comfort zone you will not be limited to just the big brands

1 Like

The other thread reminded me of how awesome MonkeyfingeR yoyos are. MFD collectors represent!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: what eye candy! I love the Conspiracy and Gelada 2.1. Did you get one of the new Firedevils? By that I mean I enjoy the Gelada. I dont see one in that pic

3 Likes

No, I didn’t. What you see there is the full extent of my collection. Three Prime8s, two Conspiracies, and three PixelApes.

4 Likes

So wasn’t quite sure what you wanted seeing as you listed brands so can recommend both brands and model.
Also we need to know your budget :slight_smile:

G2, SF, YoyoFriends, MK1, OPYOYOS, A-rt, One Drop, UNPRLD, Topyo, Duncan needs to be added to your list of brands (probably missing some as well)

G2 : Banshee, Life I would start with looking at those
SF : Cadence ES, Motive, Movement, PLSTC
YoyoFriends: Hummingbird, Dove, sync
MK1 : Diffraction v2, Umbra, Converge (coming soon)
OPYOYOS: 543, Absurdity (dropping like tomorrow?)
A-rt : Grail, unknown
One Drop : VTWO (okay actually just get a vtwo and call it a day lol), Kuntosh (OG or 5kQV), etc
UNPRLD : Antidote, Cognition etc
Topyo : Dominator
Duncan : Grasshopper GTX, Tournie
PDX Yo : Batsquatch

I haven’t tried all on the list
And I also tried to highlight the hot ones.

Edit also apparently YYR rocks haha

1 Like

Love MonkeyFinger!

5 Likes

Yoyofactory!!!

2 Likes

I completely feel ya I’m totally loyal to yyf.

2 Likes

I love yyf but I also found that trying different companies shows you what else is out there. but they can never replace the butter

2 Likes

Ooh wow thanks guys guess after I stopped checking for ti Vader after I saw it was sold out and hmm I’ve heard quite a bit about vtwo it’s on my radar now

2 Likes

Hmm budget is100 to 130 right now Might take me some time to get it tho cause I need to get a new debit card because capital one is acting silly and chase who I wanna move to the customer service is horrible we’re I’m at so we shall see lolo

2 Likes

The Classics never go out of style

3 Likes

If you’re looking for the boutique experience:
44Graviti Vulcan
ODxMFD Fire Devil Ridgeline
OD Rev1

I’d also snag a Duncan bimetal like the Grasshopper GTX but if you’re saying YYF is like Nike then Duncan is like Reebok.

1 Like

shutter is always going to be in stock

1 Like

Ooh absurdity looks cool I have really gotten Into pink despite my favorite color being blue,and the misconception is that pinks only for girls lol

1 Like

Oh shoot how did I forget about Vulcan!!

1 Like