SOOOO much to chose from!

Was scrolling the the YYE shop and was blown away by the choices in stock. I counted 322 different models in stock right now! You read that right 322. Can’t recall ever seeing anywhere close to this many models available. What a time to be in yoyo. I can’t even imagine what the YYE warehouse looks like. I’d bet there is at least 20,000 yo-yos in there.

Anyways, I threw a GOPA and TRUENO Light in the cart. What’s in your cart?

9 Likes

Agree and 15% off. Excellent time if someone is ready. I grabbed an Unknown Kagerou and some Sochi string. Gopa is so good

6 Likes

Purple hades let’s gooooo

5 Likes

Kagerou and trion Crash are def high up on my list of wants right now :slight_smile: thought with all these options to choose from i still really want a gtr-js restock lol. can’t come soon enough

4 Likes

8 pairs of snow and summer tires, i have no idea who thought it w da good idea to make them $3 per pair (@_@)

3 Likes

I have been blessed by the God of “Ihaveliterallynomoneyatallbutlikezero” but there are like 5 or 6 throw I would love to have and the first one is the Mir23, I do not have anything like that in my collection and seems so cool!

6 Likes

Sadly, out of 322 different models there wasn’t one single wooden yoyo in stock. Not even a legend wing. Kind of a travesty really. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I ordered my Vigilancia last night. Am very excite.

4 Likes

You would really like the Mir23.

2 Likes

Going to take a Journey

4 Likes

I received my new OD Diorama just over a week ago, and have been thinking I should get an OG Panorama as well next time. The :jack_o_lantern: sale just made that happen sooner!.

Ordered one clear Panorama and Red flat caps SE’s.

5 Likes

Actually also considered getting the B-grade VaporMotion and so tempted for the b-Grade DD Kanto. But had to keep the cart really light :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Kagerou is incredible

3 Likes