Yo-Yo Thoughts

I think if you replaced “as little struggle as possible” with “as much enthusiasm as possible” it would be hard to dispute the statement. That could well be what you meant and maybe I’m debating semantics but the outcome is more or less the same- whatever keeps someone engaged is the best yo-yo
Edit- basically what I was getting at was some people like more of a challenge, some like a more lighthearted and easy path to learning, and it’s all good

3 Likes

See what happens when I make a serious post! What was I thinking?:blush:

Everyone’s yoyo journey is different and perfect for them. Having said that, my best day ever, EVER, with a yoyo was when I hit my first trapeze with the only store bought yoyo I’d ever had, an Imperial. That moment, that day in the life of a five year old, I had been trying to hit trapeze forever, nailed it! Knew no adults that could do it, internet did not exist, looked at diagrams in a book, watched Tom Smothers nail it on television one night, that was the goal, TRAPEZE. I was totally self motivated, I wanted it! Second best day, when I hit it consistently.

Nothing, nothing else has ever meant so much. It can be that simple and that difficult simultaneously.

I’m swearing off of those serious posts for a bit! It’s safe again. :wink:

Saying good-bye to this thread!

5 Likes

It’s all good man. Nothing wrong with looking a little more deeply at the simple things in life

2 Likes