Yo-yo Text Cloud - t-shirt - available now!

How about…A on the front and C on the back!

5 Likes

it would be cool! I will explore that option as well thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

What about B with a string exiting at around 4 o’clock and crossing below (in front) with a loop on the end?

1 Like

B is not getting too many votes; however, I will play around with that idea and see how it looks in A and in B

1 Like

Yeah without any visual clues it was just a circle. I like the others, but with less area the words are getting small.

I like C best I think because the string makes it. Maybe update the shape to something bigger like a Yeti rather than a slim-line? Love this idea btw!

3 Likes

I really like C because it may help people to understand that the wording is related to yo-yoing due to the yo-yo shape on the shirt :wink: plus it looks super cool !!!

2 Likes

Yes, I think the concept of C reinforces all the words and vice-versa. I just need to see how small the words can be printed on the t-shirt as @MattB suggested.

If C ends up to be the most preferred, per @Lido ’s comment, I can even adjust the shape to ensure all words are legible enough.

Thanks for all your input guys!!!

4 Likes

I think I found a way where one can choose the desired design (A, B, C, etc), size and colour! you can even print the design in mugs and any other stuff. I am setting that up and keep you all posted.

2 Likes

This link will take you to spreadshirt shite where you can get the apparel you want (size, colour, design, etc!)

EDIT: you can even customize design size, location, etc…
and there is even a 15% OFF COUPON

Thanks for all your input!!!

6 Likes

I am getting some myself! :laughing:

3 Likes

Forgot to mention that T-shirts are shipped from the US

Enjoy!

4 Likes

In case you were not aware, you can also get different stuff or be creative with the Text Cloud design–

5 Likes

I don’t see that insulated mug or the travel cup.

Ah… I see. Some of the products are only available with certain colors. So, that white insulated mug is only available with black printed designs, not the white.

Yes, I think white printing cannot be done on mugs or water bottles.

You can also customize each item by adding 2 designs (or more I believe) on it.

For those residing outside the US, be aware that some duties/customs would be applicable. I had to pay some duties for the t-shirts I ordered for myself.