Yo-yo Text Cloud - t-shirt - available now!

Planning to make t-shirts using a Text Cloud design with all the words associated to yo-yoing.

Your participation in generating the infographics would be much appreciated!

This t-shirt will be universal, (no branding associated, just yoyo words).

The design would look like this:

If you are in, hit the link below:

10 Likes

Spread the word to have more people adding yo-yoing words!!

updated the shape

Last update Jul 6 @ 09:20 EST:

full terms are not divided – thanks @bheinz63 !
spell check is being performed every time I add new text – thanks @craZivn

11 Likes

How long do we have?

really love this idea.
it looks like some terms are being divided, there are random words like “baby”, “walk”, “around”, “on”, “gerbil”, etc that aren’t quite yoyo related without being the entire term. “rock the baby”, “walk the dog” “around the world”, “man on the flying trapeze”, “skin the gerbil”

You still have time. The more answers we get, the better. I am planning gathering responses all this week or even more time.

Yes, good catch, I will fixing those ones by either adding ‘-’ between words, a non-break space or one single word. I play around and post an update of the Text Cloud shortly.

2 Likes

Sad fatty noises

To clarify, I am the fatty making sad noises because the sizes stop at XL. Would totally be on board if that could be update to accommodate my sedentary lifestyle.

6 Likes

This is so cool! I don’t have enough yo-yo related attire. I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Can’t believe I forgot string.

1 Like

How…… just how……

1 Like

I fixed that :wink:. Still, I will confirm the size with the ones who are interested, so all good.

2 Likes

You can take another survey with the words you forgot to include. No Limit.

1 Like

“Spirit bomb” has a typo in the pic (although I kinda like “spirt bomb” better). Glad to see “nipple” and “pizza” made it in.

Ivan

3 Likes

Good catch! I will do a spell check before it gets stamped on the t-shirts.

Dang! Submitted mine but forgot “Gondola” maybe someone adds it to theirs lol…

(I know I could submit another, maybe in the morning… :smiley:)

1 Like

bump – updated Text cloud

link to participate if you have not done so:

1 Like

design is looking good. not sure how much control you have over the positioning but this is an unfortunate placement:
:joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Oh man if it’s right on a nipple while wearing it too?! chef’s kiss

Would also love to see someone pull off a DNA with a rim nipple spin.

1 Like

LOL! Text position is random and it changes depending how the list is looking. Let’s see where this takes us :laughing:

6 Likes

Meanwhile more text is being gathered, let’s vote for the shape of the text cloud:

• A
  • B
  • C

0 voters

2 Likes