Yo yo stores

So I’m going to Denver Colorado, Seattle WA, and Vancouver Canada, this year… And I was thinking, are there any good yo yo stores there? And which one would you think is the best and has more variety of yo yos?

Toys R Us.

1 Like

Excluding Toys R Us -_-’ (oops pressed thank you button…)

There’s a place right outside of Seattle. It’s a juggling and magic shop that carries Duncan’s, Yyj, YYF, Spintastics, and Yomega.

What’s it called?

The wizard’s chest is in Denver. It has some yoyos. My Grandma bought me a Phenomizm there sooo… I think they have other better yoyos. It is kinda overpriced though, but I think it’s worth checking out.

Hmm… Wizard’s Chest… ok!

You should google it. You’re bound to find something interesting there.

Wizards Chest is just a cool store to visit. Tons of card and board games, puzzles, magic, costumes, novelties, and of course yoyos. They have a very good selection of YYJ and Duncan. Some Yomega and occasionally some OD and YYF. They are overpriced but not egregious. Besides it is cool to be able to see everything side by side.

Go to YoYoLoco if you can. It is 60-90 minutes south of Denver in Manitou Springs but worth the drive. They have just about everything. YYJ, YYF, OD, SPYY, and accessories like bearings and custom string. They have market prices, although occasionally you can find a special deal.

1 Like

I think it’s Seattle Juggling Supply. It doubles as a Tai gon doe place.

there’s a sticky for that

1 Like

Wow. The only yoyo store I’ve been to that sells serious yoyo’s is the ■■■■■■■ Shop in Erie PA, my family roots came from Erie so I guess that’s rad.