Contests in Denver CO, or Seattle WA in july

I just wanted to know if any contests, events, ect, were going on in Denver CO, or Seattle WA, in july.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This store has a yoyo club meating every Sunday!

http://www.wizardschest.com/AtTheCastle/index.html

Hope this this helps!

davideyo

Yes I did see that, but thank you! :slight_smile:

You are a couple of moths late for the PNWR which was held in Seattle. The closest you can get is the Idaho states (this Saturday). You have BLC (in Cali) as well, which is the regional competition for the South West. But from what I can see from AYYA, there’s no such thing as a yoyo contest near Denver or Seattle coming up.

Any stores that sell yoyos in either of those areas? (beside Wizardschest)

Thank you both for your help! :smiley:

You really got me digging. You can try out YoYoLoco in Manitou Springs CO, they sell a lot of different yoyos, even the New Breed.

Fairhaven Toy Store in Bellingham WA sells Brains and Fireballs.

Wrightlife in Town Fort Collins sells some basic beginner Yomegas (They carry Raiders). About 60 miles north of Denver.

I can’t think of much else besides Wizardschest and the ones named…

Addment: YoYoLoco is the only store that sells high-performance string-trick yoyos.

1 Like

Seattle’s only contest is in February so you’re out of luck on that one.

For yo-yos there I would try Top Ten Toys near 85th and Greenwood.

Wizards Chest has a pretty wide selection of Duncans, a lot of the new bargain throws ( I forget the brand) and a good batch of YoYoJams, so YoYoLoco isnt the ONLY store that sells high performance string trick yoyos, though if asked to pick between the two, id suggest YYL, though I have not actually visited the store yet… I intend to though, in the near future. its right outside of Colorado Springs, just to further clarify its location.

As stated, we have a Club meeting at Wizards Chest every Sunday. In July we have the Rocky Mountain yoyo Championships. its not a HUGE contest but a good 20-30 contestants have themselves a Grand ol time. On a side note, we have several of probably the best spin top throwers in the country in attendance on a regular basis, and the yoyo skill level is outstanding, with much to learn and trade and share in the way of skills. Theres generally a great selection of newer yoyos to try out on hand, so make a point to come by some Sunday!!