Yo-yo shelf/storage what are you using 2022

Got the idea from this thread. $21 gets 2 displays at Home Depot. And maybe an hour assemble.

25 Likes

That’s the same idea I did !!! Although yours looks much better with the diamond shape !!! really nice collection btw :grin:

4 Likes

Looks great. Did you just tie a knot on the other side?

1 Like

I just pushed a loop through the pegboard and the friction holds them. They aren’t the jewels in my collection in case my method fails, but it feels secure.

6 Likes

A large safety pin through each loop would secure them nicely, and prevent sad disasters in the future. :person_shrugging:

Looks great!

5 Likes

24 Likes

found this on etsy/ebay.

22 Likes

its a shot glass case

some of the boxes I like

19 Likes

Nice looking cabinet and those shelves are really cool too. I like the idea of displaying the boxes too. I can’t bring myself to throw away all the nice ones but I never thought of displaying them.

Thank you, yeah I couldn’t throw the boxes away either.

4 Likes

The wife doesn’t really like a display that stands out for the sake of yoyo’s. I figured out a nice compromise.

22 Likes

Ill post this here as well :joy:

17 Likes

I use a bookshelf>

At BarnesNoble….

:joy:

And…… I keep several hundred in the basement at my second house. The other 1000 are at home.

14 Likes

Put some time into expanding my yo-yo displays this past weekend, so here they are:

25 Likes

What kind of crates are those? I’ve been looking for antique coke bottle crates but they all seem taller (or deeper in your orientation).

5 Likes

It’s a pretty standard vintage soda crate. It’s deep enough actually to fit two yoyos in a slot. I’ll PM you.

3 Likes

really nice displays man!

5 Likes

Little update

The Ti box shelf has grown

19 Likes

I can’t believe how beautiful some of these displays are! It elevates the yo-yo to a literal artform.

I also can’t believe how LARGE some of these collections are. :scream::star_struck::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s most of them.

Found these acrylic display cases on the Amazon.

Better than in cardboard boxes. :grin:

But now my wife thinks i have enough throws…

Lol

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

21 Likes