Yo-yo shelf/storage what are you using 2022

48 yo-yos, 18 cars, 17 steins, a pair of binoculars and 1 Kendama!

8 Likes

Wow! You’re correct too! Even got the mini panzer. :+1:

4 Likes

No way! That’s awesome. PM me for address to send my prize or if you ever wanna trade 3D printed throw for turned wooden throw! LoL

4 Likes

Finally feel like my display is coming along. Also bonus Initial D diorama if you’re into that.

24 Likes

Right now I’m using a brewski for storage…

Does that count?

21 Likes

I have shelves along the wall in my bedroom and I had just been lining my yoyos up along the edge. I’ve reached the point where I had too many yoyos for one shelf, so I bought these risers from Amazon. My only complaint was that the screws aren’t 100% countersunk, so I ordered some small black stickers to cover them.

22 Likes

Here’s my current and growing collection. Holds 221 and I’m looking at doing another scaled down version as I’m running out of room. Never thought I’d say that about this display. :sweat_smile:

41 Likes

How did you make that? The acrylic is cut so cleanly. I’ve been thinking of doing something similar but with wood. 13x15 was my plan, but your 13x17 is better and I like how bright the yoyos show.

3 Likes

I had a local acrylic fabricator make it. Took direction from @Bdumas on how to have it made. Really do love it. Wanting to make a new one that’s a bit more refined. Backlit, thinner material, stands inside each square, some kind of cover over each one to keep the dust out, etc. Didn’t think it’d be such a dust magnet but I guess with 4 dogs and living in a desert, I can’t expect much else lol

9 Likes

Just moved into a new apartment and finally got my yoyo corner setup. Really happy with how it turned out. Nice to have my own space dedicated to the throws.

27 Likes

Missed this ages ago, but its just something I found on amazon

3 Likes

My first yoyo shelf :slight_smile: made of oak, has some hooks to hang the string.

23 Likes

Clear spice rack I found at ALDIs for like $7. Fits almost perfectly.

13 Likes

Picked up a new hard case recently. This one has a much slimmer profile than my other Nanuk 910, but holds the same amount (12). Overall I’m pleased with how it turned out.

It’s currently filled with one drops :smiley:

31 Likes

Sent this to a forum member the other day so i figured i would share an update.

23 Likes

Yo if u ever go to do this lmk ill throw down see if it doesnt make it cheaper with the fab

1 Like

Found it on etsy about $100 after ship n glue to assemble. Holds 81 i believe. Holds direwolf diameter but not pomelo

18 Likes

Beautiful collection!

I spy a couple, two, three OD Projects!

3 Likes

Sorta lol. Project, Markmont Project, and Project 2

3 Likes

Got going on taking collection pics for other threads and decided to reorganize.

Need to spend some time on the bottom two shelves next

24 Likes