Yo-yo Recommendations

Do you know how to bind the yoyo?

Yes, the basic ones from front mount side mount

-Do you have a yoyo that you own or played with that you have liked very much?

YYF Horizon

-Do you have a preferred shape of the yoyo?

An H and V combination shape or just H shape; undersized or full-size is fine

-Do you have a preferred weight or weight distribution?

62-68 grams most likely.

-Do you have a price range?

$100 and under

-Do you have a certain amount of yoyos narrowed down? List them.

Superstar
Supernova
Shutter
DV888
Cypher
C3YoYoDesign Accelerator
YYO Kilter
YYO Lava
YYO Musket

-Do you prefer a certain brand?

YoYoFactory or ***YOYOFFICER

-Are you looking for a yoyo that specializes a style? Like looping, off string, freehand, etc.

1A, flowy kind of play (Can include some fast styles)

-Do you prefer a certain response system?

Anything like slim pads or basically any good response pads for unresponsive play

-Do you want hubsstacks or z stacks?

Nope.

-What trick are you currently working on?

Everything in the Advanced list

-Do you want a yoyo to Thumb grind or arm grind good?

Yes~

***means updated on my list

Since you favor YYF I would add the Shu-ta as a consideration. I recently got the Shu-ta and really like it. I prefer it over the Shutter. Stable, comfortable, and a nice steady pace.

1 Like

I have the accelerator , it’s awesome but seriousely with your precision i guess you wanna try something new so take anything that has good review

1 Like

I was about to add the Shu-ta, but my mind was not sure about it. Does it play fast or is it floaty?

I like to play semi-fast, having the Accelerator as a good selection on my list. Basically anything that I can play smoothly and is not too slow is just fine for me.

To me it’s pretty relaxed. It’s just a nice steady pace. That coupled with the way it feels in the hand is just fun to throw. I enjoy faster throws usually but I have trouble putting the Shu-Ta down.

BUMP. :slight_smile:

try some of the benchmarks one drop mad they seem like they would suit you.

Yeah, I was kind of hovering around what One Drop had to offer. It seems really interesting. Does it have a moderate speed where I can perform slacky maneuver tricks?

I really liked how solid the new superstar felt even with how wide it was. Of your list that or the Accelerator would be my choices.