Best YoYo Under $30

-Do you know how to bind the yoyo? (If you don’t know what bind means then you don’t know how
Yes
-Do you have a yoyo that you own or played with that you have liked very much? Describe every detail. Eg. what kind of friction stickers you are using, cleaned bearing or not, and so on.
I currently am using the Dark Magic II
-Do you have a preferred shape of the yoyo? Answer it by saying like the shape similar to this or that yoyo. Some people just hopping into the yoyo groove haven’t tried all the shapes and want to explore. When this happens its all about experimenting. Please try new yoyos at contests or anywhere you can get ahold of someone for those of you in this situation. The more yos you try the less likely you are going to order something you don’t like. for those of you who live in a cave. then buy a yoyo and live with it.
Butterfly

-Do you have a preferred weight or weight distribution? Answer it saying similar to this or that yoyo.
A yoyo with lots of weight on the rims.
-Do you have a price range?
$15-25
-Do you have a certain amount of yoyos narrowed down? List them.
Speedaholic and One Star (OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS)
-Do you prefer a certain brand?
Not really
-Are you looking for a yoyo that specializes a style? Like looping, off string, freehand, etc.
1A (unresponsive)
-Do you prefer a certain response syetem?
Silicone response pads
-Do you want hubsstacks or z stacks?
Doesn’t matter
-What trick are you currently working on?
Split Bottom Mount
-Do you want a yoyo to Thumb grind or arm grind good?
Doesn’t matter.
THANKS

I own both the onestar and speedaholic but i definitely prefer my onestar. It feels more solid and is alot more stable. Also the upgraded classic or Duncan flipside are really good. I own all of them

Just throwing it out there:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,82429.0.html?_sm_byp=iVVD6ZH870R374Ws

such questions do not need to exist when there is classic

Magic Yoyo N12, I got mine from an American seller for $16

It’s full metal, and people can’t stop praising them (mine is still on its way)

Speedaholic definitely has more weight but you might want to check out the sruge from yoyojam.

MagicYoYo D5 or the upcoming sOMETHING Premiere… C3 Alpha Crash or Speedaholic…

N12, Speedaholic and if you save a few more dollars… Diffusion.

YoYofficer Kilter
$30
nice and wide
plenty of rim weight for a long spin

YYJ Classic and Surgw are both great throws but out of the 2 you have listed I would choose speedaholic but thats just me.

Also your the first person I’ve seen fill out all those questions Congrats

The classic is my favorite. Imo, its as good as a protostar once you get a c sized bearing and better pads in it.