Yo-Yo For My Birthday

So my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and i want to be particular with my mom on what i want.

1. What size do you prefer? small-medium
  2. What shape do you prefer? angular or H-shape
  3. What response do you prefer? Recessed sillicone
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? maintain if needed
  5. What weight is ideal to you? medium
  6. Does color matter? to an extent, not crucial
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? What kind of tricks do you like to do? smooth, technical, loving, but not good at slacks
  8. What is your price range? up to $100
  9. What is your skill level? advanced, getting into expert.

Also getting with a CT bearing.

EDIT:: my YYN highlight strings can’t hold tension for beans, what strings will?

Based on your preference, I would say the Protostar. Or if want a metal, go for the G5 because it has an angular shape.

i would maybe try a boss or genesis cause they both pretty much fit your preference

I was considering the G5 and the boss, also, I was looking for a metal

any yyf fundametal yoyo or a boss

Frantic and M1 will do the best to your preferences.

I would say G5, Genesis or if you like a smaller yoyo the BOSS.

they stopped selling the M1. :P, maybe you can try some caribou lodge not only yoyofactory. :slight_smile:

Honestly, Die-Nasty and Protostar are my favorites at the moment.
Highlights don’t hold tension well for me either, I use slick six.

Where can i find a frantic, I cant use the B/S/T because then I’d have to teach my mom how to use it and I bet she will think she will get ripped off.

Eneme, this yoyo plays like a BOSS, but it has improved spin time and it’s by JD, so you know it’s good!!!

Happy B-day!!

i would say Auldey L3 or Virus and off course Happy B-day YO ON DUDE!!! :wink: :smiley: ;D

If you want to have BST, you can get a paypal for your b-day. And then… you know.

I think a… campfire? It’s undersized though. Maybe a bit too small.