Yo-Yo CD-ROMs

The Dark Gem that I recently got from a German ebay seller came with a CD-ROM. I uploaded a cd image here.

There’s not too much there, just 156 megabytes of flash-based trick instruction and advertisement for other products-they even tell you which yoyos you can buy to get disc 2, where the really advanced tricks are.

But I do like to digitize things and I figured there might be some interest, and that others might want to share as well.

When I searched the forums for other content like this, I saw a link to a (now dead) download for Duncan’s mini-disc CD-ROMs here, but not much else.

Unless told not to, if I find anything else that’s CD-ROM based that isn’t already on the internet archive, I’ll try to put it up.

I’ll avoid uploading any DVD-based content since those might conceivably still be considered commercially viable.

8 Likes

This one’s already up on youtube a few times over and on the archive in a less accessible format, so hopefully I’m in the clear: SuperYo/NED Show: Kickin’ Tricks (VCD Version)

3 Likes

I have an anti yo mini disk! No idea what’s on it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got two volume one CD-Roms if you ever want one to archive.

3 Likes

I’m just using a USB Blu-Ray Drive and the ImgBurn app under Windows to do these.

But if anyone still wants me to do it and doesn’t mind the postage, I’m at your service.

1 Like

I downloaded a copy of the Duncan CD collection from an archived version of the dead link I mentioned in the first post. I re-uploaded it here so it’s easier to find.

3 Likes

I have an active people Astrojax disk from around the same time.

I love the Y2K era of toy adverts so much.

1 Like