[YO BUFFALO!] Next meeting on Saturday, 5/21 from 12pm-3pm

Just to let everyone know, the meeting that is scheduled for this Saturday (2/26) has been CANCELED. Since my wife and I will be moving this weekend, and one of the other main members is out of town, we won’t be able to run the meeting. My apologies for the last minute notice.

But I should have the schedule for the next couple of months of meetings in the next week, at least, and we are also looking into the possibility of holding these meetings at a new location. So I will definitely make sure to post any news here as things become more solid. 8)

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/197831_1638429125373_1376117873_31321016_3304092_n.jpg

After a short break due to our old meeting place no longer being available to us, our next yo-yo club meeting will be taking place on Saturday, April 9th, from 2-4pm. The new location we will be gathering at will be the North Buffalo Community Center, which is located at 203 Sanders Road, Buffalo, NY 14216. If you have any questions, send me an e-mail at yobuffalo@gmail.com. 8)

We will be gathering this Saturday, April 30th, from 2-4pm. The meeting will be taking place at the North Buffalo Community Center, which is located at 203 Sanders Road, Buffalo, NY 14216. The nearest cross streets are Sanders and Colvin, and there is plenty of parking out behind the center. The entrance to the NBCC’s parking lot is on St Lawrence Avenue, which runs parallel to Sanders Road.

If you have any questions, or need more detailed directions to the meeting, send me a PM. 8)

Out next meeting will be this Saturday (5/14) from 2-4pm at the North Buffalo Community Center. If you are interested in attending and would like directions, please send me a PM.

Also, beginning the following Saturday (5/21), we will begin having weekly meetings down at Bidwell Park (weather permitting, of course). On rainy days, the meetings will be canceled. So if you are unsure, please contact me on Saturday mornings to confirm the meeting.

If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with me through here, or just e-mail me directly at yobuffalo@gmail.com.

NEW LOCATION & NEW TIME!
WHERE: Bidwell Park (Elmwood & Bidwell), directly across the street from Caffe Aroma.
WHEN: 12pm-3pm

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228066_1722728912815_1376117873_31439271_222329_n.jpg

RED DOT = Meeting Location. Street parking can be found on Elmwood, Bidwell, Potomac, and elsewhere on the surrounding streets. It just may require a blackbelt in parallel parking.

PM me or send me an e-mail at yobuffalo-at-gmail-dot-com if you have any questions. 8)