Anyone know of a site with Steamrollers in stock? Any good remarks on this throw?
Itās a great grinder. Litterally got a 10 second finger grins on it. But donāt just throw it down to get bind it back up. I HURTS!!! Awesome spin times, can go through any trick you throw at it, a really great yoyo. ![]()
one of my favorite throws, there still are a few ones out there, but obviously, I canāt link you to another shop on here.
I didnāt even think about that lol. I donāt wanna get anybody on trouble.
if you must link to another shop, do it via pm.
@big cat
the steamroller grinds forever too? Iāve tried a stampede, and Iāve also gotten like 10 second finger grinds from it. I dunno how they do it, but theyāre obviously doing something right with their finish.
Yeah, itās amazing what super wide yoyos can do for grinds! You know what I realized? The Stampede isnāt technically āsuper wideā. Itsā width is smaller than itsā diameter. ![]()
the steamroller also has great grids, but the stampede is another animal when it comes down to it.
I really donāt compare the steamroller to other superwide throws, itās really not in the same league at all
found a place where you could get one, pmād
You should look at the Stampede. They are more widely available and considered a much better sophomore release from X3.
There are a ton of special editions available to.










