WTTF: Hitman, Hybrid Hitman, X-ConVict, EneMe. Also FT: Green Alchemy String.

Link to pictures at very bottom.

I have a 100 pack bundle of green alchemy strings. I used a few so theres probaly about 95 in the bundle. I want to trade it for a 90-100 pack of Yellow, Green or White Poly. Thanks!!

Heres what im looking for:

Money
Green Poly
Yellow Poly
White Poly
Hitman
Hybrid Hitman
X-ConVict
EneMe

YoYos must be Mint or Near Mint. Im fine with a few dings or scratches. No Vibe though. Color doesnt matter much to me.

~ALL PRICES ARE VERY NEGOTIABLE~

Heres a quick rundown of what im offering:

Atmosphere (No Caps) $32
Rim Satined Hectic $48
K-os $25
Satined Pre-Release DV888 $55
Siliconed Speed Dial FREE WITH ANYTHING
KK’d Envy64 (No Vibe) OFFER

Ill sell it all for $120.00 USD.
Heres info on what I got to offer/sell:

A MINT Atmosphere. Plays great. Only thrown about 20 times. $32 Shipped.

Satined Black Hectic. It looks like a metal rimmed YYJ. But plays a million times better. Its also polished and waxed. Grinds amazing. Looks awesome. $50 Shipped

Pre-Release DV888. “Orange”. The body is satined. Makes a squeaky noise when you screw it together but doesnt effect play. The sides of it are still original color. And it just has pin pricks here and there.Polished and waxed. Grinds great. and plays better. Id only add this in a trade for a Wasabi. PRICE: $50

Ko-s with white plastic and black HG material. Has an X shaped crack on the nipple but plays fine and wont get any worse. It has like 1 semi bad scrape on it and pin pricks here and there. It has a Konkave on it and its siliconed. No Vibe or anything. $25 Shipped

I also have a Siliconed Speed Dial thats near mint. Plays fine, just a little snaggy and responsive. Deal Sweetner is written all over it. $5 Shipped. Will only sell with something else

I will sell everything in a bundle for: $120 Shipped. LIKE I SAID THOUGH, ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE.

PICTURES: http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dv8882.jpg

hey i got a hitman no sidecaps siliconed and added 0.75mm shims
trade for atmosphere?

Hey man I was wondering what color the atmosphere was and if you would sell it for 25?

90 for envy???

Please check the date of the last post. This was from December. I really doubt he still wants to trade or sell whatever he has there.

I have a Siliconed X-Convict, White. Make a deal?

Dang. I was hoping to snag a deal. Haha