FS/FT yoyos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acb0Zjf4kVs

Everything that I’m wanting to sell or trade is at the end of the video

How about $15-$25 for the modded X-Convict?

No thanks, I am hoping for more

How much for old case? Or i can trade you a beat Lime Green DM with Synergy caps if your interested lol.

Pics of DM?

Ill put some up. I dont know about the damage inside the Synergy caps. So for all i know it could be cracked but i doubt it. I cant get the caps off to check it out.

can i get some specs on the modded x-con and ill give about 35-40 for it if i like it

How about my DM for the modded Mosquito? I did discover that its cracked around the hubs. But its covered in gorilla glue and i can tell its not gonna crack anymore. Ill put pics up today if your interested.

What im interested in:

Modded X-ConVict
Pink Legacy
Old Case
Modded Mosquito

What im offering

Siliconed Speed Dial. Yes. Siliconed. Has a few nicks here and there. Plays great. Not much damage at all. No Dials.

Beat Lime Green Dark Magic w/synergy caps. Cracked around nipples but plays fine and covered with gorilla glue to stop cracking

Lime Green Speeder. Siliconed. One merc shim… Has some stress marks. Plays amazing.

Beat Sky Blue Kickside.

Mint Yellow Projam with caps and everything.

Ill get those today

Are you interested in any of my stuff?

Sorry I meant to add in my post that I would need pictures haha

Anything in specific you want pics of?

Just everything you want to get rid of so I can pick and choose if I’m interested

DM: ImageShack - 's Album

SpeedDial KickSide and Projam: ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

Sorry :-\ I don’t anything that’s too beat to death

Projam is mint and the the SpeedDial is practically mint. :-[

what would you give for a gold prerelease mint dv888, I probably don;t want to trade, just wondering what you would trade.

Pm’ed

Haha I have the exact same thing. Mint Gold DV888 pre release. :smiley:

Tell me what you want…