Need money ASAP. Sale.

OFFER ON ANYTHING YOUR INTERESTED IN. PAYPAL, MONEY ORDERS ONLY.

Heres a quick rundown of what im offering:

Atmosphere (No Caps)
Rim Satined Hectic
K-os
Satined Pre-Release DV888
Siliconed Speed Dial FREE WITH ANYTHING
KK’d Envy64 (No Vibe)

Heres info on what I got to offer:

Envy64 It has NO vibe at all. Its KK’d and has scratches and scuffs on the rims.

A MINT Atmosphere. Plays great. Only thrown about 20 times but has no caps. I recieved it with no caps from YYN.

Satined Black Hectic. It looks like a metal rimmed YYJ. But plays a million times better. Its also polished and waxed. Grinds amazing. Looks awesome

Pre-Release DV888. “Orange”. The body is satined. Makes a squeaky noise when you screw it together but doesnt effect play. The sides of it are still original color. And it just has pin pricks here and there.Polished and waxed. Grinds great. and plays better.

Ko-s with white plastic and black HG material. Has an X shaped crack on the nipple but plays fine and wont get any worse. It has like 1 semi bad scrape on it and pin pricks here and there. It has a Konkave on it and its siliconed. No Vibe or anything.

I also have a Siliconed Speed Dial thats near mint. Plays fine, just a little snaggy and responsive. Deal Sweetner is written all over it.

PICTURES: http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dv8882.jpg

how much for the hectic and speed Dial??

Both are gone.

This is a semi-old thread considering there has been no activity in it for awhile.

Sorry.