WTS Immaculate CLYW Blizzard

I’ve had this thing since whenever I posted that I got this thing on here. Sadly, I’ve gotten well out of throws in the last 5-7 years, so the few I have remaining need to move on down the road.

This is a silver color with polished edges and it’s never had a string on it. I still have the box, too, but it was stored separately and has a little damage.

The problem is that I have no clue what it’s worth or how to put a price on it. I’d love some feedback if anyone can help me out. I tried searching, but I haven’t seen one that sold in a while and especially not in this condition.

Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

Bump. I still have no idea what this is worth. I’m open to offers. I also found two vials(?) of plutonium strings I’ll throw in with this throw.

1 Like

Posting it in here might get you an answer to your question: Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!

Based on information on the other thread, we’ll start it at $120 in case there are any collectors out there, and I’ll cover the shipping.

PM’s, please!

Sold pending funds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.