WTB Yoyorecreation

Fairly simple, looking to purchase a YYR Chopsticks Gorilla.

Or any other YYR bimetal. Let me know what you have.

1 Like

Fairly simple? I bet not!
I do think your best chance is through b/s/t but would be very surprised if one turns up there either. I can’t figure it out but even at YYR’s there is no
longer a showing of this yoyo. I thought it would be a long time before I’d ever see a yoyo to my liking that would out perform a Ti-vayder but unfortunately it doesn’t look promising they plan to make anymore CG’s. Very happy i got one on the first and only drop - I would certainly purchase another if i ever get the chance. However, I do wish you good luck on your hunt.

There were already 3 drops in the past 6 months, I think the new colorway will come out very soon since they drop the Onslaught, Overdrive Draupnir and Dazzler this morning. Just stay tuned to YYR’s instagram.

2 Likes

3 drops where ? Not here at YYE.
Were they only at YYR? If they were planning to make more then why isn’t there even a showing on YYR’s website anymore?

The gunmetal colorway is the second drop which YYE carried. The other two were only available at YYR online store.

1 Like

Any clue why they aren’t listed anymore on the Yoyorecreation website?

The last drop was like 2 months ago. If they restock, it will back on top. The AE products only shows 11 items at a time.

2 Likes

Looking for pretty much any YYR Bimetal. Let me know what you have

Their website blew up a couple weeks ago i think it messed up their links

Still looking for:

Chopstick Gorilla
Anomaly
Onslaught
Sigtyr
Valkyrie
FYFO
Sleipnir

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.