would you rather

a pitbul

WYR eat a can of leeches or eat a can of maggots

Leeches. Some maggots are immune to your stomach acids.

Would you rather die by fire or die by ice?

die by ice, although I don’t know how will that happen.

WYR lose your hands or lose your legs

Legs. You can tide an Atv with no legs but not without arms.

WYR drive the Baja 1000 solo or drive across the US(both nonstop)

drive across us …

WYR destroy CLYW or One Drop?

as in the whole company … run out of business - no more throws from them ever!!!

Tough one. I love CLYW dearly, but their peak (lol serious pun) has passed and are declining in overall quality. Turning into another YYF so to speak, slowly but surely starting to not care as much when designing and making yoyos. They hit gold on Chief’s but Sas, Ava, Campfire, Gnar, all aren’t even close to a BvM, Peak, Etc.

And I feel as though OneDrop has taken the exact opposite path. They really stepped their game up in 2011 and made some big releases of some great yoyos. I’m actually excited to see what they put out next. Whereas for CLYW, Im just expecting a let down.

you forgot!!!

WYR live as a jedi or live as spartacus?

Jedi. Less pressure…probably.

WYR eat pizza or a calzone?

Darn I did forget. :-\

Calzone. Pizza is boring.

Give you were immune to the effects, WYR drink a cup of paint or drink a cup of lukewarm bleach?

probably bleach, because it’s not as thick.

WYR write a series of novels about a child who becomes a great warrior, or a series of novels about a child who sits around and is lazy, but still has fun and is pretty cool?

Series of a kid who sits around and is lazy, that’s my life!

would you rather be hanged or electrocuted to death?

Electrocuted.

Would you rather stake a cat to a wall and slowly skin it alive while ripping its eyes out and shoving them down its throat, or tie a wallaby up and singe it up before hammering it to pieces.

Cat. I hate cats.

WYR Extract each of your own teeth (you would be numbed but have to do the procedure yourself with rusty pliers.) or smash each one of your toes one by one with a hammer.

Extract my teeth , since I’ll be numb :slight_smile:

If you were te last guy on earth and can only save one person…

Wyr choose Oprah Winfrey or Rossie O’donell ? …

Rossie, because I really dislike Oprah

WYR chase after your dream girl, or just give into the really annoying girl who has a crush on you?

that sounds good and psychotic… :-[

id love to go chase a girl! havnt found that one yet…

WYR go to prison, or be stranded on a deserted island

I’d probably have an easier time getting out of prison than I would getting off a deserted island. Sp prison.

WYR be in a car accident and get killed, or watch a car accident happen, in which your friend or relative gets killed?

Terrible, but, it would largely depend on the person and the gruesome-ness of the death. But overall I’d probably die instead.

WYR Have a safe trip into outerspace and return home safely or bring back a (passed, dead, etc.) family member for another 5 years?

it depnds how that family member died but i’d probably choose him/her.

WYR be bit by a prairie rattlesnake or injected with a full dose of black widow venom.(all the venom the spider has in it at that time)

Prairie rattle snake, I love snakes, so at least I could see it up close.