would you do this?

I didn’t really know where to post this…

Hey guys, I tried a red code 2 is pretty good condition (black spikes) and he tried my blue supernova with black specs and purple splash. His code 2 comes with the normal stock stuff, and I changed my supernovas pads with yyf orange pads, and I have a Buddha ripple bearing in it. My supernova has around 15 dings, some small, 1 bigger. And the code 2 has like 2 dings. What pads and bearing does the code 2 come with? Should I do this!?! Should I switch the bearing in my supernova to the flat yyf stock bearing then trade?

Oh, also the code 2 had engravings, it started with an “N” and was hard to say kinda…does that mater?

Would you do it?

Code 2 comes with Flow Groove Pads, and an OD 10 Balk bearing. This is a no brainer. Do it. I think the N engraving stands for Nautilus.

I was about to do it, but wasn’t sure, ill meet up with him in a couple days and do it, plus i really want a 10 ball…

I dont buy a lot of bearings, and he was in love with my supernova for some reason, would i give it to him with the flat bearing? Ill tell him it has the flat.

I said ^ that part so i can keep a grooved bearing

What are the Orange YYF pads?

I think he means the naturals pads. I use them they are nice.

If anything, if you guys trade he’s taking a loss xD

DO IT! And if you decide you dont like it you can sell for $90 and get a brand new supernova or something :smiley:

Yes. Do this.

he might mean the natural or yellow pads , there aren’t any orange replacement pads.

Edit : nard beat me to it

Ok, that’s what I thought.

Hehehe nard I never thought of the shortened version.

Okay then! Im getting a code 2!

Ohhhh, its red, with a green string it would look awesome…

They last long too.

I don’t know, I have a hard time getting rid of or trading yoyos that I personally love. Especially my first metal ( It is your first metal right) if I ever did that I would regret it almost instantly. But that’s just me, do what you think is right :slight_smile:

It is my first metal, that is why im not sure… But my parents will not even think about getting me another $65+ throw…
Idk, ill play it, and if I really like the code 2 ( I have tried it before) then I will do it.