Worlds Smallest Yo-Yo Restocked! - SS-001 MINI PANZER & SS-001Z MINI PANZER

Mini-Panzer-SS-Featured

The brand new Mini Panzer is a completely different product than the last generation. This redesigned shape is based on Mini Mo-Tu by Yoyojam. And in the inside we used a brand new coating bearing, it’s the greatest mini bearing we ever used and is exceptionally long spinning.

Purple-Blue-Cap-SturmPanzer-Mini-SS-001 Purple-Blue-Cap-SturmPanzer-Mini-SS-001-2 Purple-Blue-Cap-SturmPanzer-Mini-SS-001-3

Combine the redesigned shape and brand new bearing, the new Mini Panzer are way more powerful than the last generation while remain the same small size (even thinner width than the last generation).

Also we finally found a stable coloring method for the brass body to added 4 beautiful colors (silver, silver black, rainbow green and rainbow purple) makes it never rust again.

Mini-Panzer-SS-001Z-Featured

This budget version Mini Panzer offering a basic mini yo-yo experience. A normal oiled bearing inside makes it responsive and you can change it to a pro bind yo-yo by upgrade the bearing.

And it has the same silver and silver black colours to the pro version Mini Panzer.

5 Likes

How do they play?

Also, are spare bearings available?

1 Like

Where can one get a spare bearing to make the economy version unresponsive?

3 Likes

Well……. I will certainly take that as a compliment. What a cute little thing…

Says Mo, lol

9 Likes

You had your hands in the design of the Mo-tu or mm2? :o

Easily my favorite yyj, went through a few of these back then :sweat_smile: i still feel the pain in my palm when I catched a heavily cracked one with plastic pieces completely broken out

1 Like

“SS Panzer” sure is an interesting name lol

1 Like

I’m surprised they haven’t made a competition monster named Sturm Panzer Sieg Heil.

Also this thing is a choking hazard :joy:

1 Like

That is Mo!

2 Likes

Often, incorrect conclusions are simply the result of insufficient information…. As was evident in the post that was above but since deleted.

Perhaps this will help form a clearer view>

1. It’s not over-priced
  2. It’s not a novelty
  3. It’s not a trinket
  4. No doubt it’s not for everybody
  5. What yo-yo is?
4 Likes

I am both literally and physically downsizing my yoyo collection. I just got one of these and man this thing is small. You see pictures of it next to a dime but you don’t fully appreciate it until it is in your hands. I went for the economy at half the price. As best I can tell the only difference is the lubed bearing and no caps. Also you can’t get the awesome fades which stinks but not enough for me to pay the extra right now. I’m having a blast with mine and for thirty bucks I think its a neat little buy.

5 Likes

Same here. It’s something I can play with from my desk chair which is both absurd but novel in a good way. It’s hard and annoying at times but so are half my yoyo collection depending on the day.

In short I like it. It’s neat.

3 Likes