The world's smallest playable yoyo - The MINI PANZER!

Presenting the smallest playable binding yoyo in history of yoyo - this is the Mini-Panzer!

Yes you read that right, the smallest unresponsive yo-yo in History! Now… there’s small yoyos, and then there’s SMALL yoyos. And this one is SMALL. The Mini Panzer is a mono-metal yo-yo machined from Brass offering fully functional unresponsive play. Sturm Panzer managed to achieve new level of under-sized yoyo by using smaller axle, smaller ball bearing, and customized slim string. It plays surprisingly well with enough spin time to get through some challenging combos!

Small enough to get lost in your pocket change, the Mini Panzer is a challenge to land tricks on, but unbelievably fun to try!

New Gold and Silver Plated special editions come with a matching Sterling S925 chain and custom jewelry box.

15 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

13 Likes

wowww

1 Like

Yoyo jewelry what?! That’s pretty dope tbh if it’s easy to detatch from the chain if you were out and about.

2 Likes

Not too difficult to detach, it’s a little U-hook that clips around the bearing. But I don’t think it would attach if there was a string on the yoyo.

5 Likes

How does it compare to the Mighty Flea in play? As good?

1 Like

It’d be nice to have a video showing someone using it, much like the Flea.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/ZYsre7IFI2E

7 Likes

That boingy boingy!

Nice. I was just walking thru the parking lot from lunch and was saying I should hang my yoyo on my neck from my ID tag… Uhhh. ID tag uhh neck thingy. Lol

This uses a custom slim string. Are replacement strings sold in the shop, if so what are they called?

you can find them here:

2 Likes