The SMALLEST functional unresponsive yoyo in the world! The MINI PANZER!

Presenting the smallest playable binding yoyo in history of yoyo - this is the Mini-Panzer!

Yes you read that right, the smallest unresponsive yo-yo in History! Now… there’s small yoyos, and then there’s SMALL yoyos. And this one is SMALL. The Mini Panzer is a mono-metal yo-yo machined from Brass offering fully functional unresponsive play. Sturm Panzer managed to achieve new level of under-sized yoyo by using smaller axle, smaller ball bearing, and customized slim string. It plays surprisingly well with enough spin time to get through some challenging combos!

Small enough to get lost in your pocket change, the Mini Panzer is a challenge to land tricks on, but unbelievably fun to try!

18 Likes

Let’s gooooooooo

2 Likes

Oh yeah - And the extra parts, can’t forget extra parts when they’re this small haha. Very easy to lose if you drop anything!

3 Likes

Is the mystery item a yoyo?

It’s not a mystery, it’s a secret prototype.

That option includes the standard Brass Mini Panzer and a secret prototype that’s rumored to be even smaller…

12 Likes

Does it feel decent on string or does it have the mighty flea issue of feeling like a dead weight at the end of the line?

1 Like

I was going to ask the same, if it’s as frustrating as the flea or if it holds up fairly well for its size. I was pleasantly surprised with the Kun (which plays lightyears better than the Flea). Really intrigued by this as I’m a sucker for weird things :slight_smile:

And there we have it, just pulled the trigger. Curious about this “Secret Prototype” version, saw that they were going quick.

5 Likes

More flea-like than kun-like. It’s challenging for sure, but still fun to mess around with.

2 Likes

I gotta pass on this one.
I can barely even get a large yoyo to do anything! >.<’

Can’t wait for someone to post a vid doing crazy stuff with it!

7 Likes

Now that the secret proto is sold out can we see what it was? :joy:

I’ll have mine tomorrow, will definitely share pix of them paired up to my other micro throws…pretty sure my Loonie is going to look full sized next to it.

No pix but on another site, it was noted that the prototype comes unassembled, will have to assemble it ourselves…also noted not to expect it to be very playable but more of something in our collection…challenge accepted though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here you go! From right to left you have the proto, the mini-panzer, and a pair of ultra light side effects.

Haven’t tried throwing the proto yet

On another note, the packaging states that this yo-yo is from a sub brand called “Strumpanzer SS”. Does anyone else find that name a little… questionable? I’ve given the main brand a pass because it’s just a tank, but adding the SS suffix is taking it a little far IMO.

16 Likes

The SS means Side Story. Here’s the info we received from Sturm Panzer:

“The yo-yo will be released by a new sturmpanzer sub brand-STURMPANZER SS, SS means “Side Story”,The yo-yo that don’t belong to main STURMPANZER story. The brand already authorized by STURMPANZER’s owner Yuki Tanami,and also allowed to use STURMPANZER’s category on online store.”

3 Likes

Holy smokes that proto is tiny! I’ll find out in a few hours (at the mercy of FedEx) to see for myself how small it is…looks to be the size of a c-sized bearing, or maybe slightly bigger…makes the Mini Panzer look big! These should definitely put a smile on the face today :slight_smile:

4 Likes
5 Likes

A wild Codinghorrormon appears!

1 Like

What are the measurements of the Secret Prototype?

Mom’s recipe for the “Secret” (now known) Prototype

Diameter: 10.97 mm
Weight: 5 gm
Width: 9.31 mm
Gap width: 1.71 mm
Body material: Brass
Axle diameter: 1.88 mm
Axle length: 7.84 mm
Bearing diameter: 5 mm
Bearing width: 2.50 mm

5 Likes

Good to know, dude :smiley: