World's Roll Call !!

You can get a Pass for Friday no sweat I never heard of a venue going anyone who wants a ticket we do not need your money !! No worries the place is huge I know it is the last World’s stateside but that will bring more peeps.Therefore when you see everyone runnIg around like a shook up bee’s nest ,you’ll say “Oh Yeah” this is worth every penny.

Just a last days bump !!! Less than 24 hrs now !!Who else should of got up earlier to print a boarding pass lol . Airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars,I could really use a wish right now … Safe Travels…Mr.Eli

1 Like

I’ll be the guy on Saturday wearing a Rush concert shirt. You can call me Matt.

Yea I am not too happy about getting up at 4:30am but it’s all worth it!!

I’ll be in Orlando at about 4:30 tomorrow!!! So many excites!!

I’ll be in Orlando at about 4:30pm tomorrow!!! So many excites!!

are you competing?

I am already in Florida! I am here for an entire week =]

to get into worlds can you you just pay at the door for a floor pass or do you have to do it online?

At the door.

Other expenses required my money (car, phone, classes, etc.) and I didn’t have enough cash until it was too late to register :frowning:

I had to choose between a flight that required that I wake up at 3am and got me to Orlando in the early afternoon or one at 5:30pm that got me to Orlando after midnight. See you late tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Hahaha that makes 3 of us!!

laving for the airport in 10 mins ;D

same here!

Heading out at 4.

What time.do the doors open on thursday?

I leave tomorrow around 3/4 I think (Not sure of exact time) Does any one know what time it starts tomorrow?

Hey do I have to print anything out if I have passes reserved?

I actually made a thread just for something like this. Go check it out!