Worlds Predictions?

I asked him, he said maybe.

Welp, barring the death of some unknown rich relative, guess I’m waiting even longer, lol.

4 Likes

Oh how I wish 2020 is in Jakarta, Indonesia so I could participate in such a large event

1 Like

After AP and US Nats and JN I think Worlds will have a lot of shaky freestyles and a surprising podium

4 Likes

no takeshi and i heard no polo too

2 Likes

he is registered!

3 Likes

I was there at AP-
And i think Hirotaka and Kohei have huge chances.
If Kim Min Joon can go clean, he has a high chance of winning.
For the US Nationals,
Well, despite Gentry’s win, i think he wont win the contest but will be in the top 10.
Keiran, and especially Connor have higher chances of placing in the top 5 imo.
Then there’s Evan.

2 Likes

Man I don’t think this is accurate at all :joy:

We will see though.

Gentry’s definitely making top 5.

Kohei and Kim aren’t making top 5.

Connor and Kieran are toss ups but I don’t think Kieran will make Top 5, I think Connor will make Top 5 but won’t podium. I could see neither of them making it too tho

3 Likes

Oh yeah I did hear no Polo… PS, Will we get more Cognitions anytime soon?

1 Like

Or polished recogs? Maybe even some more raws? :thinking:

2 Likes

Also curious if Ahmad Kharisma is coming too - he did awesome coming back to competing at AP. Would be cool to see him at worlds. #KomodoGang

4 Likes

well you do have a point on gentry’s placing.

but the real question is, do i say
Gentry’s?
or Gentries
/s

2 Likes

Ok idk the order but I’m gonna say top 4 is Shion, Hiro, Evan, Gentry, and Connor is 5th

3 Likes

i genuinely hope Ahmad Kharisma will be able to go clean though (if ever he goes to worlds in the next few years) , his finals in AP wasnt very clean, but he probably wouldve been in the top 3 if he got it as clean as his prelim.
He probably wont join this year, but maybe in 2021.
not really related to your post above, but just wanted to share something ive wanted to say.

1 Like