World record of gravity pulls; I wanna beat it; how many in a minute?

I wanna beat it; how many in a minute?

3 Likes

Seven hundred and 20 at midnight outdoors during a full moon and a stage 4 hurricane. The guy was blind and used a fixed axle wooden yo-yo with a 12 inch long string.

6 Likes

I found this. Not sure how accurate it is. https://recordsetter.com/world-record/gravity-pulls-using-yo-yo-minute/38937

It says the record in a minute is 87.

2 Likes

To @micheljcardin
Realy??? :nauseated_face:

Ehhh, I think it needs to be an AYYA record.

2 Likes

Well, in that case I would say the record is 0, since the AYYA doesn’t seem to have anything listed.

3 Likes

I doubt if my hand would every work again…

3 Likes

Ya I think it’s that one too; I thought it was 54 soit took me a couple hours to beat with about 65 or so and figured I’d check for latest and found that one too and I don’t know; maybe three four hours maybe. I’m a drummer so; LOL; won’t be goin off beat anyways; I’m sure the guy’s gonna love to finally see someone do something right? Thanks guys

3 Likes

@brandonvu has a video to help you in your quest

6 Likes

What am i missing here?

The “gravity pull” is simply throwing the yo down, front style and tugging it back up? What’s the world record about? Is there a time limit? Like how many in a minute or something?

If it’s just throwing and returning, i don’t see how it could be so low.

kgb

5 Likes

I thought the ayya was gone west.
However I did do a worlds longest sleeper contest once and I did use ayya rules. 2 cents.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find gravity pulls on AYYA