wooly markmont

I think this yoyo deserves a discussion? One drop and CLYW collaborated to make this and its beyond epic (as the yoyo scene says, as well as me). CLWY also collaborated with SPYY for the galactic goose. What are your guys thoughts on these yoyo’s? Jensen was just using this throw in his new AMAZING video called “ghost”. I’m soo happy I got one. I definitely could not do the same tricks on a legacy or some other yoyos I can on this. I am literally way better now that I got this throw. ;D I know most of you will be against that last comment but this is my best preference, therefor im guessing thats why I am faster and better? I really don’t know. All i know is I am better with this yoyo. But besides all that what is everyone elses thoughts on this yoyo (besides reviews) like the collaboration? Nickle plated etc? What are your thoughts? Epic?

Thats why I put this in general and not “review”.

Anything with the name MarkMont on it pretty much always comes with nickel plating and nuts (aww the bad puns). MarkMont is awesome and the yoyo is pretty much a nickel-plated Marmot with Mark’s nuts on it. It sounds awesome.

It’s AMAZING. I love mine.

I think it definitely has better stability than the regular marmot. I have both and holding them next to each other there is a tiny difference but it definitely helps.

cool were did u get it

can someone post some pics? i wanna see this yoyo.

^^^The same pics as below.

Sooooo classsssyy… and here is the comparison to the wooly marmot I have. the galactic goose I just thought was necessary since it was a CLYW collab…

1 Like

i swear that everything that involves mark’s nuts are better. :smiley:

I’ve got one and compared to a fools gold marmot, it’s it’s like a marmot on steroids. Better stability, longer spin times, more smooth. Amazing.

I wanted one but didn’t have anywhere near enough money

how do the nuts help?

I’ve noticed that the Galactic Goose has made several appearances in the BST section. I hope the same happens with the Wooly Markmont because, darn it, I didn’t get one on time. Oh-well, I wonder if Mark would be willing to slap his nuts on the side of my Marmot…

You can’t put nuts on an already produced Marmot. That’s why there’s the Wooly MarkMont, or else everybody would be doing that, and tehy would be making no money with the Wooly MarkMont.

I guess that went right over your head :wink:

if i could, i would just slap his nuts all over everything. ;D

ok, “mark’s nuts” is officially done. no more puns

It’s a hunk of pure awesomeness!!!