Woo Hoo by Janos Karancz

Can someone please help me out with this one? I’m stuck in the middle after you swing the yoyo over your NTH, and then use your NTH thumb to reject the string as you elevate everything (and then hooking the yoyo with the slack, but I can’t even get it to reject cleanly). I’ve tried different techniques to try to get the string to reject cleanly with no luck…

1 Like

Is this the video you are learning from?

1 Like

Yes! Thank you for responding Andre! It’s at 1:41.

1 Like

This rejection is common in lots of Meta combos, you can see it in here: (the last whip)

2 Likes

That really is a very meta combo :joy:

2 Likes

Can you give me any tips? I’m not sure which one is equivalent in the video you posted. 0:46? I can’t seem to get the rejection technique. In Janos’s video he pushes the string back towards himself and a little to the left with his NTH thumb. When I do this, it forces the yoyo off plane rather than rejecting. :persevere:

1 Like

Yes it is 0:46, place your middle finger under the string and then try to reject it so that it goes around your TH Middle and hooks the yoyo, make sure that the yoyo is spinning in the right direction and remember to pinch with your non-throwhand. I need to learn the rest of this trick now, lol.