Wind!!!!

I hate it when I’m in the middle of a combo and a gust of wind comes and moves my throw one me…

Yeh I was trying to throw in my windy garden a few days ago, and I was suprised at how much the wind can actually blow a yoyo about…

Wind blew my DMII into my face

Bigyo’s
4A
wind
help

It’s times like that when a YYR Dreadnought G would come in handy… 79g is a whole lot of yoyo…

must feel like a brick…

I hate when I’m trying to film a slack trick, and the wind just kicks up right in the middle of it. That’s the worst…

I hate when I’m whipping the string and the wind messes it up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats why the majority of my videos are indoors. That Dang wind!!! Why you gotta do me like that?!

When you do a Jade Whip and the slack is constantly being blown away, so it never actually whips…

I was just telling my friend how much I hate the wind!:wink:

I was wondering about yoyo contests that are outside, like the triple crown and nationals. Is wind ever a problem there?

If there was, it sucks for anyone doing slacks or lacerations

Yeah, even slight wind has been kicking me hard on those. I usually throw indoors, but in the morning and afternoons when I am either dropping off or picking up my kids from school, I’m outdoors throwing. That’s when I run into these problems. I like more V-shaped yoyos as they seem more “Wind resistant” if the wind is blowing across me.

I don’t like wind Yoyo wise it makes slack tricks near to impossible.