Win a sig!!! (crack the riddle and win a Dv888 sig!)

ONLY ENTER IF YOU LIKE THE DV888!!! (IT’S A DV888 SIG!!!)

Crack the riddle and I’ll pm you the sig. It’s not the best sig but it’s better than the one I have. GO!!!

Riddle: Railroad crossing look out for the cars, can you spell that without any R’s?

WARNING!!! Only enter if you can do the following!

When I send you the personalized pic, save it on your computer, go on to www.bannerfans.com, press the bullet that says I want to upload my own image, then press browse, and select your sig, then press text and fonts, next, erase line one and two, after that, press update my banner, make sure it looks good, and then press get the codes, next, where it says www.bannerfans.com, erase it and type www.yoyoexpert.com in it’s place, press update codes and then scroll down, then where it says code for forums, drag the words in the box below it, over to your yoyoexpert fourm profile information page, and drag it over to your signature box, so then whever you post, your sig will be there!

Have fun, now gogogogogogogo!

no?

Ughhh, no? (what do you mean?)

Tick tock tick tock, man you guys are slow! Only 2 veiws and one weird post!?! Come on peoples!

No you can’t spell it without r’s?

Locomotive X’ing, be cautious of automobiles.

2 wrong answers.

Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo!

Yes, t-h-a-t.

That doesn’t even have any R’s in it. The Word “That”

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! (I’LL PM YOU WITH IT AFTER I MOD THE SIG. ABOUT 5 MINUTES.)

Too bad, lol!

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/669009

Next time, pick a riddle with only one answer :slight_smile:

(By the way, I didn’t want the sig, I like my signature just how it is, and that’s empty. Just a heads-up for the next time you decide to do this)

that is the only answer cause the riddle was asking u to spell “that” not the other thing ure smart kim lan

Cheaters will never prosper… ;D

Well it was meant to be like this. Like the joke that goes like this: Are you smart, spell it! The answer is IT. Not SMART. :wink: