Will Z-Stacks fit a PGM?

I was just wondering because I had a PGM, and I sold it, but now I miss it. I am going to get another one, and I thought I might get Z-Stacks with it. I know it may cause vibe if they do fit, and I don’t plan to play it with the Z-Stacks all the time.

If memory serves me right they will not have issues other than slightly sticking out.

1 Like

Z-stacks don’'t fit in skylines.

He wasn’t asking about a skyline, now was he? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just felt it was worth mentioning…

sorry for the sideways pic but they do fit

1 Like

I don’t know why people experienced vibe with their PGM and Zstacks. Mine still plays smooth with them.

I don’t know if the Z-Stacks will cause vibe on a PGM. I heard that they cause vibe on most yoyos other than the G5.

I have used Zstacks on a G5, PGM, Superstar, 888x, DNA and dv888 all with out terrible vibe.

1 Like

I think it depends on the pair you get.

Actually they do fit but they kinda rub and causes a throbbing vibe…

They fit but don’t spin. Makes it wobble more than a filthy dubstep track.

Eh I only tried it on a first run red one

I’ve played Z-Stacks on a SuperStar. Was pretty smooth. No complaints. I got a SuperStar, got Z-stacks. Too lazy to put them in. Got Dice Stacks too, and too lazy to put those in too. Nice to have options though.

Can you put them on the stackless PGM?

I put my z-stacks on my plastic grind machine alot, they are beast for experimenting with offstring! I do special whips with them because they protrude from the side of the yoyo. I have a lot of fun doing that!

Yea but they stick out and vibe a little, also the string gets rapped around then and get tangled up.

I use that to my advantage for offstring.

Yes but you have to upgrade it first.