🪵 Wildwood Fixies

I made three variations on a theme. Each of these fixed axle yo-yos are 58x32mm.

[SOLD] Variation 1 has the most squared profile, with a flat rim, short taper, and high wall. 48g. $50

[SOLD] Variation 2 has a flat rim and a longer, slightly curved inner taper. 45g. $50

[Currently being held for someone] Variation 3 has a classic butterfly profile. 45g. $45 (This one has a small amount of wood vibe that can be felt on the string)

———

I also have a few B-grades.

[Currently being held for someone] This butterfly is like the one above, but bears the marks of a failed laser engraving attempt. I re-sanded it, but you can still see burn marks in the open grain. It plays great though. 46g. $40

[SOLD] This curly maple yoyo is a design I really like, but has minor tear out on the inner wall and some epoxy leaked into the axle. I tried to repair these issues as best as possible, but it still has a tendency to sometimes respond without sleeping. It might break in over time and be fine, but I’m not sure. 61x32mm. 47g. $35

15 Likes

(Originally posted in wrong thread, so moved here. Sorry.)

You are very talented! Excited to see some of your wonderful work on sale. Sent you a PM!

4 Likes

That curly maple takes the laser engraving so well. Love the designs. PM sent!

2 Likes

Everything sold or claimed. If any fall through, I’ll update the post. If you missed out, I’ve got a few more in the works.

4 Likes

All sold and shipped. Please Close.

2 Likes