Why?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yoyo+Expert/@42.3605233,-72.4885929,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xeaa4015d7a15ff23 :’( >:(      I really wish this was open. Oh well.

Yoyoexpert isn’t really a storefront but a location for them to do their online selling.
Likely Google places their listing as closed so random people don’t go knocking on YYEs door randomly during the day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, although google should never list as stores, as to not confuse anyone. Like me.

Well, I don’t know where that info came from, but here’s the address they list on the contact page here:
YoYoExpert
116 Pleasant St
Suite 201
Easthampton, MA 01027-2761
Phone: USA: (413) 551-9696

ive talked to andre a few times… and the people at yoyoexpert would be happy to accommodate anyone who comes to the site.
They are pretty friendly down there… I need to go there sometime…

That’s our old address, so yeah - It’s permanently closed.

If you’d like to stop in and shop around at our current address you are more than welcome. Just give us a call first so we know when you’re coming and we can have someone available to help you out.

2 Likes

my lord those are dangerous words…

Yea I would love to drop in at YYE sometime because it sounds awesome. But I live a long ways from there

I LIVE IN EAST HAMPTON!!! NY… :’( only 4 hours away however. I’ll be making my way there in the near future

Where?! If it’s in NY… Shouldn’t be too far… Maybe when I go up for a race… How far was it… Grippen Park… East Coast… More incomprehensible gibberish

Yye is in Easthampton, MA. I’m in East Hampton, NY which is Long Island. 4 hour drive from their warehouse.

I have shopped at YYE a few times. It is a glorious experience and the staff are awesome.

Brush up on your maps and geography. Google maps is a good start.

You lucky man! If I only lived a 4 hour drive from YYE HQ I’d be there every weekend. ;D

you could come down here and move into a cardboard box…

This conversation seems oddly familiar… have we been here before? :wink:

I would have to with the amount I would spend. Having that many yoyos so close to me… I couldn’t resist.

Still, visiting YYE and OD are two things that I plan on doing before I meet an untimely end, so maybe some day… :slight_smile:

We have discussed the cardboard box before… it was when the citizen was announced…

If you come down to worlds it would be close to going to the store and im sure something can be arranged to help get you down there…

when you do, let me know. We can raid the warehouse together.

You know. I’m not very happy about all this cardboard box bashing. Have you even tried it? A refrigerator box can be quite roomy, you know. Plenty of natural lighting, and the possibilities for expansion are endless. How did a funny post about a mapping error turn into a thread so sour? I’m saddened by the insensitivity. :-*

1 Like

Yea for adding on you your house a ll you really need is a scissors and some duck tape