Why yoyoing in public is awesome!

I get money when I yoyo.

And all the connections.

I was in Manitou Springs, CO when I met up with two yoyoists in front of a yoyo store. I spent a good hour talking and trading tricks. It was one of the most enjoyable hours in my life.

I believe that store was ■■■■■■■■.

Yep! Erm… I mean… Uhh… No! That’s another online store!

Well top that off cause when I was yo-yoing out side if a restaurant waiting to be seated the waiter was impressed and asked if I could do it in the restaurant and got a free cinnamon bun from it a homemade one

Another time with my yoyo club I got interviewed for the newspaper and got a picture taken that was the most awesome thing ever

I love that show too. I present to you the highest of fives

Plus Alex hattori a sponsored yoyoer got on figure it out a popular game show on nickelodeon

We’re trying.

I simply can’t go to Walmart or the movies without throwing and walking. People say things MUCH less to me than what I’ve heard of other peoples experiences :confused:

…SSsssss…

I’ve had a lot of people talk to me about yoyoing…I got a free candy bar at a skateboard store in Toronto…
Lots of people said I should put out a hat for tips…

i love the feeling i get when little kids just sit there and stare at it like its magic. They ask to try so i hand them a fire ball cut them a string and start showin how to do it.

I get the hat for tips thing all the time. When people ask me to walk the dog I just grind it up and down my arm which usually makes them forget about any kind of dog walking.

A lot of times people video me thinking they’re gonna strike youtube gold or something. I just let them and keep a big smile and do extra flashy tricks like texas cowboy. eli hops, whips, etc. so they can show their friends. I think it’s cool when people ask me questions because that means they’re interested.

Especially if it’s a group of pretty ladies 8)

Especially if it’s that. :wink:

watch out we got a playa over here

Note I yoyo where ever I go even when I going in to a hotel lobby my yoyo comes when I go to a store my yoyo comes even at a restaurant my yoyo goes with me and now my family has bin getting annoyed by my bringing everywhere there telling me where it is okay to yoyo

It’s annoying for me for them to tell me where it’s okay to yoyo