Why don’t string companies make all of their strings longer?

By the way, I want to add that this thread wasn’t a rhetorical question and simply a complaint.

I wanted to know the actual reason. You explained that in order to make longer strings you basically would have to change your whole setup. That makes sense so now I understand.

You also said that you made the strings longer in 2017. The strings of yours I have are older than that, so clearly you already addressed the issue and DID make them longer.

Thank you, you make a great product.

I also love the multi color strings that are really bright because I can only use bright string. Love to see more orange and other bright color combos

4 Likes

Delayed response - I generally use our standard ‘contest’ string which is pretty similar to Kitty String length but with the loop pre-tied. I have actually found for most its too long (and I do usually cut it a hair).

I think the hard part is - 90% of the population would not want longer strings then what YoYoStringLab or Kitty String length already is - and its a tricky balance making them long enough but not too long! :laughing:

2 Likes