Why does the Catch 22 cost so much?

I think you can find kevlar yoyos out there. But kevlar is actually a fabric, a fabric that is used in a lot of other juggling equipment. And what is it used to? you may ask. Get the answer from someone else, because it’s my secret.

No it’s not a big secret. Kevlar is used in juggling equipment because it gives a nice and durable fire. Of course you have to stuff new kevlar in it when you are done with it. But yeah, you can find a kevlar yoyo.

Which one and where?

I believe all YYF’s are hand tested.

Aww Dangit!! Now that I work for YoYoFactory I have to try and play with ALL the yoyos??? AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Who would want to play with yoyo for work…

You don’t think? The case with all the laser engraved pieces. The case itself sells for a pretty penny. And Titanium is the most expensive metal there is, how does that not affect price?

Edit: I just checked, that case runs between 25-40 bucks depending on where you get it. But add that with all the little engraved pieces and there is probably at least 55-75 dollars of the cost of the yoyo.
[/quote]
Hahaha actually the most expensive metal is a Platinum/Rhodium 40/60 mix.

You know, no offense, but I don’t really see why you need all that titanium and such. It’s just like trying to make a yoyo that costs as much as possible, like trying to make the most expensive yoyo, like me trying to beat mage in posting. ;D

To make an extremely balanced and great yoyos. YoYoFactory set out to make one of the greatest yoyos of all time, and they succeeded.

Also, it does hold the title of most expensive retail on gizmodo.com

Hahahaha. You aren’t far away. :stuck_out_tongue:

How could you beat me? Stop posting! ;D

Posting isnt a race :wink:

Thats why I’m not posting often now.

Yeah. I just post to the ones that I can help on or the ones that aren’t solved.