Who's got a summit?

ive already got one. one from the cal states release. and im getting a jack rabbit one.

i hope they come out with a 28 stories edition one soon … but I am getting half blue and half red …

i already have blue and red spikes ready for them !!! cant wait!!!

I saw some of the new Splash colors… some look really good … but some look horrible …

I am sticking to solid… until 28 stories comes out …if they ever do

I really wish they stayed away from the space blizzard-esque jack rabbit colours. Bring back the Jack Rabbit that debuted on the Avalanche!!!

2 Likes

I’ve had a summit for the last month and just recently passed it on to someone else. It’s a great yoyo. I’m sure whoever gets one will enjoy it

I hope to snag a Dragon Slayer! I’ve not been this excited for a yoyo release in a long time.

They have a limited edition splash for this run.Awesome.

I want so much after watching the documentary. Need to get money fast.

I have a bape summit but once I saw the crime scene I figured if buy and sell my bape for less then I paid

i’m torn between an ash berry or dragon slayer depends on whats left after i can get to the bank tomorrow morning.

I snagged a Delirium Dive. :slight_smile:

I was planning on waiting til one popped up on the BST, but after I found out there’s going to be some Jack Rabbits, I couldn’t leave that to chance.

Rustled up one of them bad boys.

I gotta light blue :wink:

Well I got an error message so… We will see if I get one?

Why aren’t these selling faster?

I’d say they’re selling plenty fast. Six colorways are already out of stock and it’s been half an hour.

They might have sold faster if they weren’t released on a Thursday night, though.

error fixed. These will be in production for a bit. Not like the 150 galactic geese (plural?) or wooly markmont. I have been begging for an idea of future colourways with no results. Odds are people are holding out for that “special” color or splash. I went yellow. If they do a Gold!!! Or gold nugget I will probably pawn mine off on one of my kids.

Midnight makes it rougher on the east coast. I am a bigger fan of the 10PM EST.

Hey there folks. Lets remember that this forum is paid for and run by an online yoyo store.

Please be respectful of that. :slight_smile:

Many posts deleted.

Wat

I didn’t mention the store name. Neither did anyone else, Vegabomb.
I feel you took it a bit too far by deleting those posts… ::slight_smile:
I purchase MANY throws from YYE and will continue to do so. But please don’t try and tell me that I did something wrong by mentioning a color that was not available on this site.