Who would be the best YYE member to test the new TX 10 ball?

I have been throwing for 15 years. I have thrown more yoyos than most people have on this site combined.
I have tried just about every " fancy new" bearing that has ever hit the market and beyond.
I have placed top 5 in the national level, and top 3 in the regional.
I am a player of all 5 styles as well.
That said, I am not an advocate of what I call " gimmick" bearings.
I have a great belief that anything more than a standard stock bearing is completely unnecessary.
With that in mind, it would have to take a pretty impressive and new bearing to make me change this thinking. But if you want a true and knowledgable review, I can say with great confidence, that I am more than well qualified.

Take this into consideration, as I you the same.

Haru

I’d like to try one. I’ve been throwing since 2008 off and on, more consistent the last 2 years. And I am a self-sufficient adult.

Oh, and I like free stuff. Hit me up.

Nevermind me. Listen to this man. He knows what he is talking about, more so than anyone else on this forum.

I’m down! :]
Okay, you probably remember my post about bearing maintenance from months back and that I’m a broke college student who couldn’t even afford the DryPlay package. Anyway, I only have 2 years of yoyo experience. Though I’m not the best yoyoer around, and my status in the community is a ‘nobody’, I still have fun and I make every second worthwhile.

That said, I have never been a fan of changing bearings and I’ve only used stock bearings that come with the yoyos I have [goes back to the fact I’m a college student]. So this would be a great opportunity and an honor for me to try something new.

Thank you very much.

BTW, I just remembered about the PM you sent me months ago. I’ll reply to that if it’s still valid.

Kyle Weems (kyo)

Man you guys make me feel old. I’m 29 at the moment and been throwing since I was 8. You do the math. Always played with stock bearings though. Only experienced 10balls, center tracs, and trifectas.

I agree

Ok, my turn. My name is Mo. I started customizing yoyos in 1998. I have a machine shop in my garage. I have not stopped tweaking yoyo parts in these last 15 years. I have watched players and modders come and go. I have accumulated extensive knowledge about every aspect of yoyo 'functionality potential and performance based parameters.

That being said, I am also very good friends with both Frank ‘KK’ Difeo and Hans ‘Centertrac’ Van Dan Elzen.
Because I already know what works and what usually doesn’t, I would no doubt be hypercritical if your new bearing recipe was just another Lemon. So I would not be the guy to test it.

Now the good news is, that I feel I have a very good view on who to assemble to provide you with Most Excellent feedback.

I will give just a very short list, since that is all you really need . No new names here… Just my concentrated list: Kyle Weems, Nemyo and Haru/Josh/Ray.

The 3 names above would give you very useful and honest feedback.

Google my name. Mo Chavez I am not a Mastermind, but I know some stuff. You got some bearings and you need to know if ‘you got something good’? They can help you.

1 Like

If anybody gets to test them, it should be this guy. He know’s what he’s talking about, and has more experience than pretty much all of us.

Except for Mo lol

I would be up for it. I am 16 years old, have been around the forums for a really long time and have throwing for 4 years.

Id say either kyo or haruray. I know haru in person, and he doesnt give a crap about anything more than a stock flat bearing. Impress him with it, you impressed the world lol :wink:

I made an entry, but I vote more for Kyo, HaruRay, and yoyodoc [Mo].

I probably couldn’t compete with any of you guys… I’m not half as good as… Well… ANY of you!

Yeah kyo, he is the only one I would expect to not let his preconceived notions to get in the way of his review.

Don’t ask me.

I’m not worth it. :wink:

I second this.

I third it

I vote Kyo simply because he has tried hundreds of bearings. He will be able to give us the most accurate, unbiased, and scientific test results.