Who is your favorite World Champion?

Gentry stein when i started yoyoing in 2014 he was a legend to me

Jensen for sure.

I miss that 2010 world’s smile though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My favorite player isn’t a world champ.

For me it has to be Jensen. There’s something about the way that Jensen plays that just looks effortless. I don’t think anyone else demonstrates such a level of control and ease that Jensen does when he plays, it’s like it’s just second nature to him.

That man was born to yoyo.

Okay…? But that wasn’t the question, really…who is your favorite world champ?

Mine has to be Tessa Piccillo (Women’s World Champs count too, right?) If not her, I’m a big fan of Jake Elliot.

:smiley: You could do it, Philip. 4A is always a wide open division.

1 Like

If you win I’m buying your signature yoyo.

I would have to say
#1-Gentry Stein
#2-Tessa Piccillo
(not world champ but still amazing)-Evan Nagao

Evan Nagao is worthy of that title whether he’s won it yet or not. ::slight_smile:

1 Like

-Tessa … her flow is too awesome… ;D
-Mr Mark Montgomery(AP counts right?)…love his style…He’s like the wolverine of yoyoing…seriously
Oh and can someone fill me in on how old Markmont is? He looks 21 to me(that haircut…), but has been yoyoing for 20 years…ummm…even mozart had to wait till 4yrs old…

Haha that’s for sure!

Jhon Ando for 1A

for me, it is hands down a tie between jensen, janos, gentry, and john ando

(surprised nobody mentioned john yet…)

I have to agree with you on the fact that no one has mentioned him (John Ando) yet… I had the pleasure of seeing him in …2012? He literally lay down on the ground and started going buck wild with a yoyo. ???

Don’t forget; Evan Nagao is the son of Alan Nagao, the founder of the legendary Team High Performance back in the day.

Gentry Stein. I just saw his steady progress, and always saw it in him. So, it was nice to see it happen for him. I’m still celebrating about 20 Shutters later. :smiley:

Gentry and Yukki

Bryan Jardin

It is a four way tie for me.

Hiroyuki Suzuki
Shinya Kido
Rafael Matsunaga
Yuuki Spencer

Probably Yuuki or Shinji