Who is your fav yoyoing yt

my personal fav is yoyojoe1

7 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying the videos @birdmp3 (youtube link) and @JeiCheetah (youtube link) have been putting out recently.

5 Likes

My favorite is anyone but Robin Stricklin. That guy’s real weird :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

He may be a weirdo, but, he reviews some cool Yoyos.

3 Likes

Well, OFF-ROAD YOYO had the greatest yoyo review of all time.

8 Likes

SFYOYOS, they dont do reviews but there videos are lit! but i would say my favorite re-viewer would be simply mike

2 Likes

do you have any sf yoyos

1 Like

just a cadence and PLSTC

i want a cadence but it is gone everywhere!!!

This dude… @hobbygod…though maybe this isn’t the proper place for me to /bro crush over him as he’s more of an instagrammer than a youtuber.

His style blows me away. All these months of countless videos I’ve seen of people, and he still feels unique and remains my absolute favorite person to watch throw.
He’s laid back and chill…yet there’s a ton of power and control in everything he does and it just makes me weak in the knees! haha

6 Likes

Also really like Brandon Vu. He’s just so enjoyable to watch. Watching him makes me feel like we’ve been really good friends for a really long time…even though I’ve never personally spoken with him lol.

9 Likes

lol I really like his humor! I think he’s great!

1 Like

Great channel.

1 Like

Hobby god is dope I see his posts on IG but plan to check out his YouTube as well.

DocPop would be my absolute fave on YouTube learned so much by watching this guy.

Doc, Steve Brown, MarkMont and Takeshi Kamisato have this unique ability to teach me new stuff without me knowing until after the fact.

Not too many yoyoers can do that but I can watch these guys do something try it myself and get whatever element/s it is they are doing within 5 try’s…usually.:grin:

1 Like

@yomartyo and @jeremypark. Aka G2 Nate; and JP, The Man Behind ZipLine strings.

4 Likes