Who is excited for Ed's 2019 TMBR "Failure is Unknown" Eh?

Is there a risk on delaminating with yoyos made this way? I know it happens with kendamas.

1 Like

I don’t really know, but probably there is, and it is more likely when you ding it.

No idea over time, but I will say I’ve played mine for over a month now and whacked it hard/often with virtually no damage. Compared with the ash eH which I cracked twice on much lighter knocks off the tile.

4 Likes

Haven’t really messed with it too much. Family time has taken over my weekend. The one thing I can say is that the fit and finish in amazing and the logo engraving is crisp and cool

1 Like

Did I miss the release on these? I assume they will be (were?) listed under the TMBR brand, but I don’t see anything there…My last eh was the 2013 version, so I’ve been talking myself into one of these ever since I saw those pics above.

1 Like

I think the release got slightly delayed?

Yeah last I heard from Andre they were having some difficulty setting up the engraving. The ones which were done for Worlds really turned out brilliant, so hopefully they work out. It means a lot that folks are stoked for these, and I know I certainly appreciate your patience.

6 Likes

Yeah, little delay with the engraver, but making some progress today.

It’s tough setting up a jig for a handmade yo-yo. Each one varies ever so slightly so kind of have to adjust for them on the fly. Shouldn’t take too much longer now that the engraver is working though!

14 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks for the replies, everyone. These look great.

Will they drop with the Unknown Pickaxes perhaps?

No no, we’re not trying to break the internet here. We’ll give plenty of notice for the EHknown release though.

10 Likes

hot dang those look fantastic.

1 Like