Who has an Affogato de Lotiempo Onedrop M1?

Yea that makes sense that more than one anodizer is able to do a specific pattern. I’m sure if you are a professional anodizer you know all the tricks and patterns.
And wow those ano are amazing. I’ve never seen any of those yoyos before in colors like that…

2 Likes

Gruntbull definitely deserves some serious love and I’m so glad he was mentioned. I didn’t realize it but he did the Prestiges posted earlier.

If anyone could take a crack at trying to recreate the masterpiece of the Affogato, I’d put my money on him.

1 Like

last night I did my first test, but I’m waiting for some materials …

Who knows … in a few years maybe you will be able to invest in me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
joke … to get to those results you need a lot of experience and intuition and it is not certain that everyone can have the skills and / or conditions … for example there in the USA there is a culture and a background on this type of work that in Europe and above all here in Italy does not exist at all, so it is also difficult to have the opportunity to understand, see, be explained, learn …

P.S. I think Gruntbull is a point of reference also in the USA and consequently in the rest of the world

6 Likes

yes this is true but sometimes someone always invents something new and Jason Wong (@jasonwongzero), many years ago amazed the world with his “Skittles” anodising … multi-color or rainbow gradient splashes …

8 Likes

I remember Skittles, it blew out mind!
Ready to invest when you got it down!

2 Likes

Jason was the man. Occasionally I’ll go back and look at those from time to time and just drool. I remember when he was super active and posting all of the ano paintings and masking he was doing, they were always super killer.

Same with gruntbull, they’re super respected in the community and have also done a ton super awesome finishes.

5 Likes

we went off-topic and I hope that we will come back thanks to other owners who will post other beautiful photos of their Affogato, but for correctness and completeness of information I think we need to give due credit to another anodizer, a professional, whose works we all appreciated and we continue to appreciate … a lot of respect for Simpson Wong!

7 Likes

Don’t forget the spacebat M1! Still kinda on topic, lol

8 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

12 Likes

Dert

Imgur

11 Likes

I didn’t realize c3 did their own anodizing!

4 Likes

OMMFG, did you do this work? It’s unbelievable, tell me more please

Just noticed it’s from Vendetta’s picture gallery and from the same dude that did the Affogato

@Vendetta Do you have the Affogato 888 and if so I’m offering my mother, wife and yoyo collection. DM me please.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:
none of this, the friend of Vendetta did it and I have no idea who could own it … it was just to add some photos, of a model that I did not know for anything else, with this colorway.
Unfortunately, given the time that passes, I don’t think we will see anyone post a current picture of the Affogato of him here … :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

In the flesh:

24 Likes

Did you get both?!

4 Likes

Is that the exact same 1 of 1 Fire and Earth Swirl Peaks?

6 Likes

Not sure.
I think they made two of each and a Fire Swirl got stolen in the mail.

Edit:
A quote from the Official Peak history thread:

7 Likes

Wow, that is phenomenal that you have both.

1 Like

Ah man spacebat M1… I need to reacquire one of these. I totally forgot about space :bat: now those were the days lol.

1 Like

All the pictures in here are straight up HEAT!

1 Like