Who do you think is the best player in these forums?

Tyler hates cake, but loves kittens.

Totally me, I’m the best one the forums for sure. Jk

I wouldn’t call any specific person the best, we’re all great players with our respective styles and tricks.
I do appreciate everyone who brought up my name, you guys are amazing!

3 Likes

yeah, no one can really judge someone just by their performances, people have tricks that others might haven’t seen and they can’t judge people one what they’ve only seen. You know what I mean peeps

It’s like, whateva. We out here. We good

NOt true at all. I love watching 5A more than I love watching any other style. I find it very juicy. Chase Baxter’s 5A is a great example of juicy 5A. I just am not that fond of Jake’s style. He’s a great guy and all that and is really great at yoyoing, and I respect him for that, but he just has a style I’m not too fond of. The same thing goes for Tylor Macklemore. He is a fantastic yoyoer, but to me his style is hard to watch.

You butchered Tylor’s name lol. But i think you’re wrong there. While Chase does have an original 5a style, Jake is a little more innovative with his tricks.

In your opinion.

In my opinion, he just seems like another fast Japanese-esque 5A yoyoer. Kinda like Takeshi Matsuura. My C-Man is snazzy to the maximum AND scores well. To me, snazzy+well-scoring=love. Kinda like that Duncan formula.

Ok. But anyway, it’s who you think so it doesn’t matter.

Watch it, kid.  The Japanese are the best out there.  Look close, and don’t let their blazing speed keep you from seeing their “snazzy+well-scoring=love” yoyoing.  The Japanese take care to make sure their freestyles are well timed with music and are filled with artistic creativity.  For example, look here:

This kid is not just speed; he has extremely difficult tricks.

I am not talking trash about American yoyoing - obviously I’m not.  I enjoy it very much too, and I agree with your opinion about Chase Baxter.  But this “American style” is just a style and does not match the intensity of those across the world.

As for this thread, I really don’t think I should care who is better than who and I really don’t like these threads so I don’t like it.  But when you come off saying  “he just seems like another fast Japanese-esque 5A yoyoer. Kinda like Takeshi Matsuura” you are going to hear it.

Oi! He’s mah bro!

Nah, but I get it. Preferences. But I think his tricks are amazing. He taught me all I know

Haha all I mewant by that is his 5A style seems like Takeshi’s. Nothing more. I know there are some great Japanese yoyoers and all that too but all I wanted to say here is his 5A style resembles Takeshi’s.

And I’m pretty sure it’s Macklemore.

It’s McCallumore

My opinion on the matter is that both American and Japanese styles of yoyoing appeal to different people.  I feel like Japanese yoyoing is often more oriented towards an extremely fast style of play that can make it harder to incorporate some of the more “techy” tricks.  So some feel as if it can become sort of generic at times.  On the other hand, some people find the general techy style of American yoyoing more boring because the speed at which some of the Japanese players play is simply not there.  I think most of us could agree that as your speed of play increases, it becomes more difficult to add complex string tricks.

It HAS to be Macklemore.

uh huh, that’s right.

He might be :smiley:

why do you have to ask?
for me it’s the yoyoexpert himself.

There is no best in this question,
there is only whose style do you like better.
You can ask who is faster, who is more consistent,
who does harder tricks,
but “best” is a matter of what gets you interested and excited.
That will be different for different people.

I have a story for that. After NER, I went out to dinner with him. They ordered separately from our orders because Tylor’s mom didn’t want us to pay for her meal. So the waitress comes out and say (please say this in a insanely high pitched voice) “ALRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS LORI MACKLEMORE, BY THE WAY, YOUR SON MAKES GOOD MUSIC” I burst out laughing and tylors mom just face palms.